It is the policy of this credit union to accept resumes at any time.
Please include information on what type of position you are interested in, whether you want full or part time, what your wage requirements are, and references. We only keep resumes on file for 3 months unless you contact us periodically to let us know you are still interested in a position with the credit union.
HarborLight Credit Union values our employees who are essential to our ongoing growth and success as a financial institution of choice in our Community. We are currently seeking motivated candidates for a Part-time Teller.
Ensures that members are promptly and professionally served by performing teller functions, performing a broad variety of member services functions or promoting/cross selling credit union products and services.
- Welcome members in a courteous and professional manner. Provide prompt and accurate service.
- Performing financial transactions such as cash withdrawals, deposits, transfers, loan payments and more per credit union practices and policies.
- Cross selling credit union products and services to provide high quality member service and reach credit union goals and objectives
- Balances daily transactions and verifies cash totals. Investigates and resolves out
- Ensure that members requests and questions are promptly resolved whether in person, over the phone or via other communication methods.
- Cash handling
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service
Skills & Abilities:
- Good communication skills
- Professional appearance, dress and attitude.
- Good math skills
- Efficient computer skills
Equal employment opportunity has been and will continue to be a basic principle at HarborLight Credit Union. Employment at our Credit Union is based upon merit, ability and qualifications. No qualified applicant or employee is to be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran, military, genetic status, or other status protected by federal, state, local or other law. Our equal employment opportunity commitment applies to all areas of employment including (but not limited to) hiring, training, placement, promotion, compensation and benefits.