Staying on budget is about to get a whole lot easier, thanks to these online and mobile banking services.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for HarborLight members
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
Use our Bill Pay Demo to see how this service works. If you have any questions, call us at (877) 894-5557.
Mobile Banking App
- Fast, free, and secure service for members enrolled in online banking1
- Available to personal and business customers
- Easily keep track of your finances on the go:
- View account balances
- Review recent transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Deposit checks
- Pay bills
- And more
- Download the free mobile app for Apple® and Android™ devices
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
You must be enrolled in online banking through HarborLight Credit Union to access this app. Then all you have to do is follow these instructions:
- Go to the App Store® or Google Play™ and download TouchBanking (all one word)
- App Code: GoMobile0114
- Username: Log On ID used for online banking
- Security Code: Security Code used for online banking
- View your account balance and transaction history by simply sending a text message
- Send text commands to your bank from your SMS-enabled phone to inquire about basic account balance and transaction history information
- Receive text message responses directly to your phone
- Enroll for this service through online banking
1Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
- Send and receive money just as easily as sending a text message or email
- Conveniently available within online banking
- Track the status of requests
- Send notification to contacts via email or text
- Minimal information required:
- Recipient's name
- Recipient's email address or mobile phone number
- No need to exchange private account information
- Save valuable time; no trips to the bank necessary
Easy to Send
- Sign in to your online account and enter the recipient’s email address or mobile number and the amount of the payment.
- The recipient receives an email or text with a personal greeting from the sender.
- If the recipient’s financial institution is in the Popmoney network, they use their online banking application to accept the payment. If not, the recipient tells Popmoney.com where to deposit the money.
- Money moves directly from the sender’s bank account to the recipient’s bank account. Popmoney uses the same network the world’s financial institutions use to move billions of dollars a day.
Simple to Receive
- Initiate individual and group requests for payment from friends, family and others
- Send a request for a fixed dollar amount or leave the amount open
- Requests are received directly within online banking
- Payments can be made directly from the host account
HarborLight Credit Union is making managing your money easier than ever. Users of financial management tools like BudgIT report saving an average of $100 a month by tracking spending and setting financial goals. Try it out yourself — log in to online banking and click the BudgIT tab.
Add an Account
You can keep tabs on all of your accounts with BudgIT…even those outside of HarborLight Credit Union. Adding these accounts will help provide you with a complete financial picture. Best of all, it’s easy and secure.
- Step 1: On the Dashboard page of BudgIT, click on the “Add” button at the top of the left-hand column.
- Step 2: Select the financial institution by clicking its logo or searching by name or URL.
- Step 3: Enter your account credentials and BudgIT will display transaction and account balance information for any accounts you have with that institution.
- Repeat with all of your financial institutions to complete your financial picture.
Create a Goal
Whether you want to pay down debt or save towards a special purchase, BudgIT makes it easy to set goals and track your progress.
- Step 1: Click on the “Goals” tab and click “Add a Goal”. Then choose the type of goal you want to create.
- Step 2: Fill in the fields to name your goal and set up the specifics of the goal.
- Repeat for all of your financial goals.
Set a Spending Target
The real power of BudgIT is in its ability to help you track and manage your finances by setting and monitoring spending targets.
- Step 1: Click on the “Budget” tab in BudgIT and then click “Add a New Spending Target” to get started.
- Step 2: Complete the fields to pick the tags you want to track for the target, name the target, set a monthly limit, and track the accounts that will count towards the target.
- Repeat for other spending categories — some of the most common expenses to track are groceries, transportation, and dining out.
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready