HarborLight Credit Union is excited to announce improvements to our credit card program, including enhanced security with the new EMV chip, online access to view your account, a new credit card design and electronic statement availability. This will mean a few changes to your account, and we want to make sure you know exactly what’s happening.
Your new credit card will come with the following new features:
- EMV Chip Technology: Your new credit card will have an embedded microprocessor chip that stores and protects your data. It will help increase security and reduce fraud. The EMV chip will be in addition to the standard magnetic strip.
- 24/7 Cardholder Service: Call 1-844-700-1128 for balance inquiries, payment information, transaction history, statement requests or to dispute a charge.
- Online Access: Real-time credit card information, including transactions, pending activity, payment information and custom email alerts, plus sign up for electronic statements when you log into your account online at www.harborlightcu.org.
What to know:
- Your new card will be mailed August 15th, 2016. Please wait 7-10 business days for delivery.
- New cards will be mailed to all cardholders, regardless if they are primary or secondary cardholders. Your credit card number and your expiration date will change.
- For security reasons, each secondary cardholder will have a new individual card number, CVV number and expiration date.
- If you plan to use your card at any ATM, you will be required to use a PIN. You can select your unique PIN during the activation of the card or call at a later time to select your PIN.
- If you have automatic payments made with your current credit card, make sure to contact each vendor with your new updated credit card number to help avoid any interruption in your service
- For your convenience we have included frequently asked questions. If you have any additional questions or inquiries before the conversion date of August 29th, 2016, please call us at 1-231-894-5608.
- The first statement you will receive will be a paper statement mailed to your current address. E-statements are available through online banking.
We’re proud of our new card offerings and we are excited to make them available to you. As always, we will remain committed to great service.