Preparing Youth to be Financially Responsible
HarborLight Credit Union wants children to grow up with the knowledge they need to become financially responsible. Our Early Bird Savings Club teaches children the importance of saving in an exciting, rewarding and educational way! Opening an Early Bird Savings account is easy, all you need is your Social Security card and $5.00 to deposit into your savings account!
- For children ages 2-12 years old
- Receive a birthday postcard good for a gift or $5.00 in Birdie Bucks
- Free unlimited coin counts
- Watch for contests, drawings and special activities at HCU
- Enjoy an account that rewards you to save money
- Free online banking
- Free eStatements
- Quarterly dividends
- Join us in celebrating National Credit Union Youth Month every April
- Automatic enrollment in our Team Varsity Club on your 13th birthday
As an Early Bird Savings member you will receive a welcome gift and your very own Early Bird Savings member card! For every $10.00 you deposit into your account you will earn one “Birdie Buck” to save and spend at our Early Bird Store! With your “Birdie Bucks” you can buy toys, games, puzzles, dvd’s, etc.